The topic of the abstract submitted to this conference is included but not limited to: Neurophysiology, Neural Coding and Neural Control. The deadline for abstract submission is 10th October, 2019.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- You can submit your abstract to email(firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance.Or you also can submit your abstract in our registration system online after 10th September.
- Each conference participant can only submit one abstract.
- You abstract should be written in English.
- The abstract should contains: title, keywords, Background, Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- The maximum number for abstract body is 500 words.
- Please take great care to ensure that no mistakes are made in main text, affiliations and no important co-authors are omitted.
Please note that each participant can only submit one abstract and every participant who has successfully submitted an abstract must prepare a poster on the symposium.
Please prepare your poster presentation before the symposium and bring it with you.
Your poster should cover the key points of your work. The ideal poster is designed to:
- Attract attention
- Provide a brief overview of your work
- Initiate discussion and questions
The title of your poster should appear at the top in CAPITAL letters about 25mm (1″) high.
The author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s) are put below the title.
The provided poster boards are vertical and measure 8 feet in height and 4 feet in width.
Your paper should fit within the following dimensions:
- 90 centimeters wide
- 160 centimeters tall
Carefully prepare your poster well in advance of the symposium. There will be no time or materials available for last minute preparations at the conference.
Use color to highlight and make your poster more attractive, by using pictures, diagrams, cartoons, figures, etc., rather than only text wherever possible.
The smallest text on your poster should be at least 9mm (3/8″) high, and the important points should be in a larger font. Make your poster as self-explanatory as possible. This will save you time to use for discussions and questions.
please send the poster document to email@example.com